Sioux Center Christian School has a rich history of serving the Lord. Established in 1905, the school has educated students from a Reformed perspective for over 100 years and continues to do so today.
A dedicated faculty, staff, and board enjoy working with His covenant children, fulfilling the mission to disciple God's children by equipping them with a knowledge and understanding of Christ and His creation so that they can obediently serve God and others as they work and play.
If you feel called to be a part of the ministry here at SCCS, we look forward to discussing with you what God is doing through Sioux Center Christian School.
Faculty and Administrative Positions Currently Available
If you wish to apply for faculty positions, please submit the SCCS Faculty Application (located to the right) with all required materials to Josh Bowar, Head of School.
- There are no open positions at this time.
Staff Positions Currently Available
If you wish to apply for staff positions, please submit the SCCS Staff Application or Part-time Custodial Application (located to the right) with all required materials to Josh Bowar, Head of School.
- Full-Time School Store Manager: Are you a visionary person who has advanced business and retail knowledge and skills? Do you have the internal drive to work both independently and as a member of a team? Are you passionate about Christian education and want to support its sustainability? Consider joining our team! Sioux Center Christian School is hiring for a school store manager, with this individual being responsible for the overall preparation and management of the new school store, which will be used as an alternate revenue source for SCCS. Working with the support of an advisory team, the store manager will manage and supervise all aspects and operations of the store, maintain accurate inventory and financial records and reports, define and implement all store policies and processes, order and display all products, promote the store, manage volunteers, and perform other tasks. This person will be key to the success of the store, the position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, and the individual is considered an SCCS employee and must follow all school employee requirements. For a full job description, click here. A review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply, complete the SCCS Staff Application (including a resume) and submit all materials to Josh Bowar, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic submissions are required.
- Paraprofessional Opening: To meet the increasing needs being served through our tier 3 services as part of the inclusive education framework and as a result of available state funding, Sioux Center Christian School is seeking to hire a part-time paraprofessional. Duties include providing student support in both the tier 3 resource room and the general education classrooms as well as carrying out student support plans and collecting data. This is a 5.5 hours/day position, and hours would be approximately 8:30-2:00 PM Monday-Friday when school is in session. A review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- Part-time Custodial Opening: Part-time custodial help is needed for after school hours. Must be 16 years old and able to work 1-3 days per week.
- Bus Drivers (any combination of route or activity bus driving): The school will pay for all expenses related to securing a license and/or training costs.
SCCS Employment Materials
Download a copy of the Faculty Application Package (PDF).
Download a copy of the Faculty Application Package (MS Word).
Download a copy of the Staff Application (PDF).
Download a copy of the Staff Application (MS Word).
Download a copy of the Part- time Custodial Work Application for high school or college students (PDF).
Download a copy of the Part- time Custodial Work Application for high school or college students (MS Word).
Read Sioux Center Christian School's Philosophy of Education.