The Purpose of Sioux Center Christian School’s Aftercare Program:
To act as an extension of the quality, Christ-centered educational experience offered by Sioux Center Christian School.
To provide help with homework, organized group games, and outdoor play to keep children active and engaged during their time with us.
To continue to strengthen the partnership between the parents and school.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (3:05pm to 5:30pm) and Wednesdays (2:05pm to 5:30pm).
Please return the following to the Sioux Center Christian School office:
1. The completed Aftercare Program Registration form(s) (one for each child participating)
2. School Age Health Statement form(s) (one for each child participating)
3. A copy of your child’s immunization record (if not already on file at school)
4. A copy of any court order pertaining to your child(ren), if applicable
5. The completed Aftercare Financial Commitment form
Please contact the school office or Mrs. Sami White, aftercare coordinator, if you are interested in or have questions about Aftercare. You may start at any time during the school year.